Travel Specialist (Full-time/Part-time)
For applicants living in the following countries:
- United States
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Cayman Islands
- Dominican Republic
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Kingdom
Do you want to run and own your own business while you get to travel anywhere in the world? Do you want to work at a job where you don’t have to ask permission for a day off? If the answer is “yes” to all these questions, then this is the job opportunity for you.
We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
We are currently looking for Travel Specialists to work remotely, booking travel with an agency that has been in business for over 68 years.
This is a 1099 position that is based on commission and is a chance to own your own business, where you are the boss.
- No experience necessary
- Full training provided
- Discounted or free travel
- Flexible Schedule
- Full Time or Part Time Requirements
- Must have a computer and/or cell phone
- Must be comfortable working with minimal supervision
- Positive Attitude
- Earn complimentary bonuses
- Earn complimentary theme park tickets
- Earn complimentary cruise tickets
- Arrange Travel for families, sports teams, vacations, weddings, and more
- Determine customer’s needs and preferences
- Plan and arrange tour packages, excursions, day trips, etc.
- Book reservations for travel, hotel, flights, rental cars, special occasions, honeymoons
- Stay up to date on travel trends/restrictions/etc.
If you’re interested, please select the date and time in one of the available schedules below so you can attend a webinar to learn more about being a travel specialist.
See you then!