I’m aware that there are plenty of adults-only activities like the casinos and the nightlife, but are you aware that there are also family-friendly activities as well? Below is a list of family-friendly activities from the article, 18 Things To Do In Las Vegas With Kids:
- Kid-friendly Pools
- Kid-friendly Shows
- Hershey Chocolate World
- Fun Dungeon at Excalibur
- Las Vegas High Roller Observation Wheel
- For the Animal Lovers
- M&M’s World
- Thrill Rides at the STRAT Hotel, Casino and Skypod
- Shark Reef Aquarium
- Adventuredome at Circus Circus
- Marvel’s Adventure S.T.A.T.I.O.N.
- Free Attractions on The Strip
- Discovery Children’s Museum
- The Big Apple Roller Coaster
- The Downtown Container Park
- Kid-friendly Dining
- Springs Preserve
- Ethel M Chocolate Factory & Botanical Cactus Garden
If any of this sounds interesting to you and your family, then please don’t hesitate to schedule a consultation with me. Depending on your children’s ages, I can also refer you to BabyQuip where you can have baby equipment cleaned and/or rented when you and your family travel.
Cover photo is Excalibur provided from 18 Things To Do In Las Vegas With Kids.